How to complete Enrolment
You may prefer to complete an Enrolment Form and send it into the YMCA in Cambridge together with your payment. You may also pay by credit/debit card by ringing Julie Mills at the YMCA Cambridge office on the number below, or you may wish to come into the office and pay in person. Payment methods and the cancellations policy are given below and in further detail in the Terms and Conditions attached to the Enrolment Form.
Please note: when you complete and sign the Enrolment Form you are asked to confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions. If you are not sure about them or have any questions, please ring Julie on 01223 273813.
- We can arrange a standing order to help with paying for your course. The last payment will be four weeks before the start of your course, so depending on the time gap between your enrolment and the start of your course will denote your monthly payments, a £200 non refundable deposit is required to set up this agreement
- Cheques should be made payable to YMCA Trinity Group
- Payment can also be made by telephone or in person by credit or debit card.
Please note: there is a 3% charge on all credit card payments
- Cancellations policy – course cancellations must be made in writing: verbal communication will not be accepted – see Terms and Conditions
- View and download our Enrolment Form (459KB, PDF) -(the Terms and Conditions and RPA Form are attached)
On rare occasions it may be necessary for the YMCA Trinity Group to cancel or re-arrange a course – if, for example, there are insufficient numbers.
Full-time courses: you will be given the opportunity to transfer the fees you have paid to another course.
If you have been registered with a course and you need to cancel we require one months notice in writing to transfer you to the next available course. For less than 2 weeks notice, a cost of £250 will have to be paid to be transferred. If you simply do not show up for your course, you will need to pay the full cost of the practical to be able to attend the next course available.
Medial certificates will need to be produced to waive cost, other reasons will be taken on individual merit.
As a learner enrolled onto one of our qualifications, you can now receive Y-Go, the free, award winning, learner app that will support you on your learning journey and beyond. You can download it from the App Store for iOS devices or from Google Play for Android devices.